Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Delegate duties while maintaining inventories at a level required for schedule. Schedule Plant production to complete orders. Schedule oil deliveries and monitor inventory level and usage. Maintain updated pricing for cost plus customers. Monitor and revise production orders in system while communicating with customer service on availability of product. Gather information for new products such as packaging and pack sizes. Maintain Costing Sheets and Master Templates for costing purposes. Manage artwork and Product Labeling. Negotiate pricing with suppliers. Maintain Production Standards file. Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Support the review, understanding and compliance of all programs, policies and procedures contained in the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ITEM TIME JOB FUNCTIONS
1. 10% Delegate duties while maintaining inventory levels required for schedule
2. 20% Communicate with customer service, production, and receiving to exchange information regarding all products and materials.
3. 10% Schedule oil deliveries and monitor inventory level and usage
4. 10% Maintain Cost Sheets and updated pricing for cost plus customers
5. 25% Schedule Production in system
6. 10% Gather information for new products such as packaging and pack sizes
7. 10% Negotiate pricing with suppliers
8. 5% Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
POSITION DIMENSIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Managers, Supervisors, Lead Persons, and Peers
Customers, Vendors and California employees
Education Level and Focus:
The Manager should possess a College degree in an applicable field of study or the equivalent work experience in a related field. Willingness to continue education through approved courses or classes that will enhance personal and professional growth
Years and Type of Related Experience Required:
Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience may be helpful in this occupation. Exposure to manufacturing environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Interpersonal and Communication:
Requires strong oral and communication skills; requires calculator knowledge in order to perform duties as assigned.
Technical and Analytical:
Requires good organizational skills and the ability to perform assigned tasks; requires the ability to accurately use excel and formula information.
Administrative and Operations:
Must adhere to departmental procedures; must also follow all safety guidelines established by the company
Requires walking and standing
Factory and office environment