Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
|Location:||Los Banos, CA|
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
Employee shall stage, accurately track lot numbers of material staged, and continuously provide raw materials to the batching system for further processing. Included tasks are material handling, material tracking, and CIP/COP of processing rooms and equipment.
Support the review, understanding and compliance of all programs, policies and procedures contained in the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares and transfers bins, drums and other containers of raw materials into the batching process. Keeps complete and accurate documentation of material lot number and ID coders.
2. Pre-stages bins, drums and other containers of raw materials in the batch room and/or batch room.
3. Keeps dump room area and bin and drum storage areas clean and organized throughout the shift. Keep parts room clean and all parts organized and clean. Maintain lids, totes and tote room clean and organized.
4. Assist the bin dump operator I and/or II and learns to complete equipment CIP/COP and room sanitation.
5. Completes material tracking, CIP/COP and daily sanitation paperwork accurately and neatly.
6. Performs other duties as needed or assigned by supervisor.
POSITION DIMENSIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Production Supervisor, lead person, batch operator, filler operator, QC/QA
Education Level and Focus:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Years and Type of Related Experience Required:
Food industry and forklift experience preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Interpersonal and Communication: Ability to function with minimal supervision including the capacity to learn and follow processing, CIP and sanitation procedures, safety rules and other directives- ability to speak and write English.
Technical and Analytical: Ability to read gauges, labels and instructions, basic math skills and the ability to learn how to operate a forklift
Administrative and Operations:
Ability to complete shift reports accurately, ability to prioritize tasks
Physical Demands: Standing for long periods of time, lifting 50+ lbs, climbing stairs, bending, availability to work various shifts
Work Environment: Food plant and outside holding areas, high noise levels, wet working environment, extreme hot and cold conditions, forklift traffic
Special Equipment Used: Hydraulic bin and drum dumper, forklift operated drum dumper, paste pump, forklift, portable foam unit and high-pressure wash unit, tote elevators, product transfer tube, steel totes, scales, and communication radio